- Stephanie just donated $52.75
- Trish Griffin just donated $26.00
- Jess Failli just donated $52.00
- Georgia Carney just donated $20.00
- Sophie and Jack just donated $52.00
- John just donated $52.75
- Denton Family just donated $50.00
- Shaz just donated $21.10
- Rach & Tam just donated $26.38
- Lori Collins just donated $10.55
- Molly and Gus just donated $26.38
- Hayley McDonald just donated $26.38
- Carli just donated $26.38
- Giuseppina Failli just donated $1020.00
- Jenkins Family just donated $52.75
- Westside Meats Australian just donated $5020.00
- Annika Miesen just donated $105.50
- Team Marilou just created a team in Physical Challenge
- Annika just registered for Physical Challenge
- Ourimbah Event Management Team just created a team in Physical Challenge
Fundraise with Redkite
Fundraising with Redkite is a fun and empowering way to help make a difference in the lives of families facing a childhood cancer. Below you can find some ideas to help get you started. The community team at Redkite can support you to do everything from bake sales to head shaves, physical challenge to music concerts, we can help make your fundraising dream a reality!
Registering your fundraising event is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
To get started click the 'Register Now' button and follow the prompts!
Register yourself and create a fundraising page, you can customise your page by adding a profile picture, blog posts and even exercise trackers or live streaming!
Share your fundraising page with your friends and family and start asking for support - it's that simple!
2021 at a glance
Redkite helps families facing childhood cancer with financial, emotional and practical support.
Children and their families
were supported in hospital by a Redkite social worker
Information, counselling & support sessions
to help families manage the impact of cancer on their mental health
Families of children supported
with $1,400,000 of financial assistance to help them afford life’s basic necessities
Music therapy sessions
helped children cope with the pain and stress of their treatment
Connect with us
Want to find out about other ways you can support families facing childhood cancer? Sign up to our newsletter here .