Drivers from the Full Throttle Sim Racing Community are rallying for a memorial race in honour of Darren Mckenzie’s 15-year-old son Jake, who sadly passed from leukaemia recently.
The race will take place on Sunday 19th September 2021 starting at 10 am AEST to pay tribute to Jake Mckenzie and to raise money for Redkite, who were a great help to Darren, Jake, and the whole family.
RACE FOR JAKE will involve up to 40 drivers taking part in an 80 lap race around Daytona International Speedway in the New 2022 NASCAR NextGen Cars. The race will be run on the iRacing.com Motorsport Simulation Platform.
The race will be broadcast live on the IN2SIM eSports Network YouTube, Facebook and Twitch pages.
IN2SIM eSports Network YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5LyIS3-f4jznn5FjHRu4Cw/featured
IN2SIM eSports Network Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/In2SimEsportsNetwork
IN2SIM eSports Network Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/in2simesportsnetwork
Thanks to the kind support from SIMRIGS.COM we're giving you the chance to WIN a Sim Rig eXodus 8020 Aluminium Sim Frame and eXodus Single Screen Mount valued at $916! Click here for more info
- Anonymous just donated $25
- Dave just donated $41.76
- Charles Evans just donated $104.40
- Daniel just donated $20.88
- Daniel just donated $31.32
- Kelly Brogan just donated $52.20
- Blye Ashlin just donated $26.10
- David just donated $25
- Michael Shore just donated $26.10
- Ray White Rural Gayndah just donated $767
- Shayne Uren just donated $26.10
- Todd May just donated $26.10
- Colin and Susan Marek just donated $20.88
- Misch & Kylie just donated $100
- Alexis Simone Ferguson just donated $26.10
- Shannon Christopher Wright just donated $20.88
- Dion Peters just donated $26.10
- Anonymous just donated $20.88
- Margaret just donated $104.40
- Scott McCarthy just donated $26.10
Raised so far